Oh Mauritius! Cyclone Berguitta is set to hit this beautiful island on Thursday morning and Reunion on Thursday afternoon. The airport has been closed down and all flights grounded. A cyclone is pretty much a hurricane, the difference is where the storm occurs. #SAA The national […]Read More
- 3 UNIQUE WAYS TO SAVE MONEY FOR TRAVELING IN 2019
- 4 THINGS TO NOTE BEFORE GOING TO A DESTINATION LABELLED ‘UNSAFE’
- INTERNATIONAL MOUNTAIN DAY 2018: DO MOUNTAINS MATTER?
- WORLD’S FIRST SAIL-THROUGH SUPERMARKET LAUNCHED IN DUBAI
- ADDIS ABABA BOLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT TO BECOME THE LARGEST AIRPORT IN AFRICA COME JANUARY 2019