They do not call this place the land of a 1,000 hills for nothing and throughout our 3 hour journey from Kigali – Gisenyi, I was marvelled. I was constantly telling my husband, “babe please take a photo”, “babe please make a video”, “babe please let’s […]Read More
- NIGERIAN CELEBRITY ABROAD: TOBI BAKRE IN BEY!
- 24 YEARS AFTER GENOCIDE, RWANDAN GOVERNMENT DISCOVERS MORE MASS GRAVES
- TURKEY: REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD VISIT AT LEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME
- FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA INDEFINITELY SUSPENDS THE NATIONAL CARRIER
- TRIP ADVISOR TO LAUNCH A MOBILE-DEVICE PLATFORM THIS YEAR