A daddy-daughter vacation is one we hardly ever talk about. After seeing photos of the Nigerian billionaire magnate, Femi Otedola and his daughters on vacation, we had major FOMO! We imagined him saying something along the lines of “okay girlies, we have a wedding to attend in India! Right after that, we party hard in Dubai.” They started off at a wedding in India and ended up in Dubai. It looked like they had an amazing time. The photos from the Indian wedding were nice with everyone dressed up in traditional Indian attire. Looks like our next vacation is going to be a daddy -daughter one!
Dubai looked equally LIT and the photo from their night out is by far our favorite. They stayed at the Burj Al Arab, celebrated a friends birthday took a trip to the desert and partied at DRIA’S DXB. Check out photos from their vacay below. Looks like our next vacation is going to be a daddy -daughter one!
WHY YOU SHOULD TAKE A DADDY-DAUGHTER VACATION
- Father’s will not be around for long. Vacations are great ways to cherish and capture moments with your first love.
- A vacation will strengthen your bond and it gives an opportunity to learn from each other.
- The location is equally as important as the vacation itself. Opt for places within your budget and consider both your interests.
- A leisure vacation is ideal for older dads but you can opt for an active one if your dad is active.
- Find that one thing you both like and ensure that’s incorporated in the itinerary.
What locations do you think will be perfect for your daddy-daughter vacation? Will it involve adventure, culture, food, wine tasting? Let’s read from you! Leave a comment.