The part 1 of this article was published yesterday and it was about getting citizenship to Austria and Cyprus.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT IN ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
The citizenship by Investment program was one of the initiatives introduced by the Antigua government to assuage the challenging economic climate in Antigua in recent years. Applicants under this stream are required to make notable economic contributions to the economy in exchange for a grant of citizenship to the applicants and their families.
- Applicants can make a non-refundable minimum contribution of 100,000 USD to the National Development Fund (for a family not exceeding 4 members)
- Applicants can make a minimum investment of 400,000USD in approved real estate projects. However, such investments have to be retained within a five year period or till a substantial implementation of the project has been carried out.
- An applicant can solely make a minimum investment of 1,500,000USD or a minimum Joint investment of 5,000,000USD between two persons at least in an eligiblebusiness, each of those persons making a minimum investment of 400,000USD
- Applicants must be more than 18 years.
- Minimum Investment of 100,000 USD.
- Applicants must have a clean personal background and must have never been recipients of a free pardon.
- An applicant will be ineligible if they have been convicted in any country of an offence whose maximum custodial penalty exceeds six months imprisonment.
- Applicants will be ineligible if they have been denied visa to a country that has a visa free arrangement with Antigua and Barbuda and has till the point of application not been able to obtain visa to the country that issued the denial.
- Applicants who are deemed potential national risks, reputational risks or under criminal investigation will be ineligible.
Benefits of Antigua and Barbuda Citizenship by investment program
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens have access to EU countries without a visa for three months within a six month period after first entry into the EU country.
- Antigua and Barbuda citizens enjoy special privileges in the UK and other Commonwealth countries as Antigua and Barbuda is a member of the Commonwealth.
- The Investment program allows applicants to join children between the age of 18-28 who are full time students,parents/grandparents of over 58 years who are solely dependent on the applicant to the application as dependents
- Holders of Antigua and Barbuda passport can easily travel to over 149 countries in the world without challenging visa requirements.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT IN GRENADA
This program requires a person to either make significant contribution to the economy of the country or acquire a qualifying asset approved by the government in exchange for the Grenada Passport subject to series of background checks and due diligence. Through the implementation of the Investment Citizenship program, the government of Grenada hopes to create investment opportunities that will bring about sustainable employment in Grenada.
- Applicants can make a non-refundable minimum contribution of 150,000 USD to the National Transformation Fund(NTF)
- Applicants can acquire property from a Government Real estate project with a minimum worth of 350,000 USD. The applicant must hold the real property in question for a minimum of three years.
- An applicant taking the real estate investment route will have to make payment of an additional government fee of USD 50,000 to cover them and up to three dependents.
- Applicants will pay an additional USD 25,000 for each dependent after the third. This applies to applicants taking any of the two options-the NTF and the real estate option.
- Applicants must be more than 18 years.
- Applicants must have proof of outstanding character.
- The applicants must have no criminal record.
- Applicants must have excellent health and a high personal net worth.
Benefits of Grenada Citizenship by Investment Program
- Holders of the Grenada Passport gain visa-free access to 141 countries including the UK, Singapore, China, Hong Kong and countries in the Schengen area.
- Grenada is the only Caribbean citizenship-by-investment country that grants passport holders visa -free access to China.
- Grenada holds an E-2 Investor Visa Treaty with the US. This grants citizens by Investment the eligibility to apply for a non-immigrant Visa in the US.
- The Investment Citizenship program in Grenada requires a lower capital investment than other citizenship programs.
- Application process in Grenada takes approximately three months from submission. This makes it one of the investment immigration programs with the fastest application process.
- The application process of the Investment Citizenship in Grenada doesn’t require a physical visit by the applicant making it one of the investment programs with an easy and seamless process.
- The Investment Citizenship program in Grenada does not restrict Citizenship being passed down to future generations. In other words, citizenship is for life and can be passed down from one generation to another.
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT IN MOLDOVA
The Moldova Citizen by Investment (MCBI) program requires applicants to make a defined economic contribution to Moldovathrough the Public Investment Fund. Applicants and their families will be granted citizenship in exchange having gone through a stringent due diligence process and thorough background checks. It is noteworthy that Moldova’s four-tier due diligence system has been considered the most thorough in the world.
Applicants are required to make a minimum non-refundable contribution to the Public Investment Fund (PIF) dependent on their status and family size.
- For a single applicant, EUR 100,000
- For a couple, 115,000
- EUR 145,000 for a family of four.
- EUR 155,000 for a family of five or more
Asides from the non-refundable contribution to the Public Investment Fund, government fees apply for the applicant, spouse, dependent children and any dependent parent of the applicant or spouse who is 55 years of age or older;
- Government Fees of EUR 5,000 for the applicant.
- Government Fees of EUR 2,500 for a spouse.
- A government Fee of EUR 1,000 for any child between the ages of 0 to 15 years.
- Government Fees of EUR 2,500 for a dependent child between the ages of 16 to 29 years
- Government Fees of EUR 5000 for a dependent parent either of the main applicant or spouse. The dependent must be 55 years or more.
- An applicant must be more than 18 years.
- Applicants and their dependents must have entirely clean personal backgrounds and no criminal record.
- Applicants who have been earlier denied Visa into one of the countries Moldova has Visa-free travel agreements with and have not been able to obtain Visa to the country in question since the denial will not be accepted to the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program.
Benefits of the Moldova Citizenship by Investment Program
- Moldova Citizens are granted a Visa-free access to 121 destinations in the world including Turkey, Russia and countries in the Schengen Area.
- Applicants can include their dependent children up to 29 years of age and Parents of either the applicant or the spouse up to 55 years of age in the application.
- The Investment Citizenship program in Moldova does not restrict Citizenship from passing down to future generations. In other words, citizenship is for life and applicant can pass it down from generation to another.
- The naturalization process under the MCBI program typically takes a maximum of 3 months subject to any difficulties encountered in the due diligence process making it one of the investment immigration programs with the fastest application process.